Model No.: Artemisinin20mg+120mg
|Artemisinin +Lumefantrine tablet||Artemisinin +Lumefantrine tablet||Artemisinin +Lumefantrine tablet|
Compound anti-malarial drug based on artemisinin and its derivatives, a rapid and powerful plasma schizontocide with rapid symptom control and effectiveness for multi-drug resistant falciparum malaria."Artecom has the merits of all kinds of anti-malarial, and no other drug can compare with it in this field. " (Digested from Suggestion to W. H. O. About effective Anti-malarial Drugs Recommendation)
Eight Reasons to recommend Artecom:
(1) Independent intellectual property right Only two compound anti-malarial drug based on artemisinin and its derivatives own independent intellectual property right. One is compound English Name: Co-artem owned by China and Switzerland, the other is Artecom owned solely by China.
(2) optimal ingredients It is the unique three-compositions of ACT in the world now, it has great gametocytocidal effect.
(3) high efficacy The cure rate 96.9%.
(4) rapid action Within 8 hours after first adminstration, the symptom will be lessened rapidly.
(5) safety The side-effect is slight.
(6) low drug resistance We don't find our any drug-related resistance up to now.
(7) low recrudescence Just 3.1%.
(8) short treatment course Just two days
1. Used for centuries to kill parasites, particularly worms and flukes;
2. It is generally well tolerated at the doses used to treat malaria;
3. Used primarily for liver, gall bladder and stomach ailments as well as to expel intestinal worms. It is part of the artemisinin group of drugs that treat malaria.
It is a semi-synthetic derivative of artemisinin that is water-soluble and may therefore be given by injection. It is sometimes abbreviated AS.
It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system.
(INN) is an antimalarial for the treatment of multi-drug resistant strains of falciparum malaria.
Its combination (co-formulation) with Lumefantrine has first been marketed by Novartis under the brand names Riamet and Coartem. Today, this combination therapy is available as generic from several manufacturers.
It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medication needed in a basic health system. Contact us if you need more details on Artemisinin. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Lumefantrine、Tablet. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Antimalaria Drugs